Megan Fox feels ‘destined’ to be with hubby Brian Austin Green
Washington: Megan Fox says that her husband Brian Austin Green is her “soul mate” and they are meant to be together.
Although Hollywood couples are notorious for quickie marriages, Fox, 25, doesn’t see herself and Green becoming a statistic.
“I truly feel like he’s my soul mate,” People Magazine quoted the actress as telling Cosmopolitan magazine.
“I don’t want to sound corny or cliche, but I do believe we are destined to live this part of our lives together,” she said.
Admitting that she and the actor “have had obstacles” in the past, Fox said that when she first met the former ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’ star, she didn’t know who he was because she was too young when the show aired.
“The first time I saw him, I got butterflies.
“And the first time he casually touched me? There was so much electricity,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Shah Rukh Khan silences Nawazuddin Siddiqui with befitting dialogue - Watch
- If a character works, industry will only offer you that: Ronit Roy
- 'Ra.One' animator Charu Khandal dies
- 10th Jaipur Literature Festival kicks off in style; Gulzar, Anne Waldman deliver keynote address
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?