Mel B heads out with hubby amid ‘split’ reports
London: Amid reports their marriage is on the rocks, former Spice Girl Melanie Brown put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday.
Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain`s Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple`s union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained mum over the report, reports the Daily Star.
However, she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage