Mel B heads out with hubby amid ‘split’ reports
London: Amid reports their marriage is on the rocks, former Spice Girl Melanie Brown put on a united front with her husband Stephen Belafonte on Sunday.
Belafonte is alleged to have personally phoned a journalist at Britain`s Sunday Mirror last week to tell him the couple`s union is over and that Brown plans to return to Britain without him.
Brown has remained mum over the report, reports the Daily Star.
However, she sent a clear message to fans on Sunday night when she and Belafonte were seen dining at a plush Japanese restaurant near their home in Los Angeles.
They left the Katsuya eaterie hand-in-hand but Belafonte looked grim-faced as he led his wife to their waiting car.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I can never be disciplined like Aamir, says Shah Rukh Khan
- I'll be expected to deliver bigger film after 'Sultan': Ali Abbas Zafar
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'