Mel Gibson `will wage legal war against ex if she dares to sue him’
London: Mel Gibson is reportedly considering filing a civil lawsuit against ex Oksana Grigorieva if she dares to sue him over battery case.
According to TMZ, Oksana is planning to file a civil lawsuit against Gibson, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation, reports the Daily Mail.
However, the actor is planning to counter sue her for trying to extort money out of him if she goes ahead with her legal case, the website reported.
Grigorieva allegedly tried to get 15million dollars from Gibson in return for keeping secret phone conversations secret in which he verbally abused her.
She has been given express permission by the courts to record any more aggressive phone calls made by her ex-boyfriend.
A protection order issued in court on Friday states that she may now ``record any prohibited communications made by the restrained person`` - including calls like those that blew up the case in the first place.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor