Melanie Griffith ending marriage with Antonio Banderas after 18 years
Washington: Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are ending their 18-year marriage, as the actress filed for divorce on Friday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences for the split.
According to reports, the actors were married in May 1996 and have a 17-year-old daughter together.
The pair first worked together on the set of the 1995 romantic comedy `Two Much` and the 52-year-old actor directed his wife in the 1999 film `Crazy in Alabama.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- This sexy Bollywood doll colours her hair pink! See Pic
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life