Melanie Griffith ending marriage with Antonio Banderas after 18 years
Washington: Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas are ending their 18-year marriage, as the actress filed for divorce on Friday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences for the split.
According to reports, the actors were married in May 1996 and have a 17-year-old daughter together.
The pair first worked together on the set of the 1995 romantic comedy `Two Much` and the 52-year-old actor directed his wife in the 1999 film `Crazy in Alabama.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum’ star Anas Rashid all set to get married!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver