Melissa George goes public with romance
London: Actress Melissa George has gone public with her romance with French entrepreneur Jean-David Blanc.
The 35-year-old Australian beauty first sparked rumours of a new relationship after she was spotted kissing Blanc on the dance floor at a BAFTA Awards afterparty in London in February, reported Daily Star.
Blanc accompanied the "Triangle" actress to the Tribeca Film Festival in New York this week. The pair appeared happy to be seen together as they enjoyed cocktails.
"The couple couldn`t keep their hands off each other, leaving others gawking. George and the gent did not shy away from photographers, either, insisting that they be photographed together," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Bharti Singh - Haarsh Limbhachiyaa had a Roka ceremony?
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids