Men experience bliss with sex, women chocolates
New York: A new poll has revealed that while both Frenchmen and women consider sex and food as catalysts of happiness, women prefer chocolates while for men sex brings them bliss.
According to the Harris Interactive poll, female poll participants said they would rather cut back on sex than to cut back on food as it`s the key to felicity for them, whereas French men believe sex is the surest route to happiness, the New York Daily News reported.
The poll also found that women more often cited chocolate or strawberries and men more often plumped for meatier options like foie gras and steak.
The polling agency said that for 72 percent of French people it`s worse to have a partner who`s bad in bed than bad in the kitchen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside