Men experience bliss with sex, women chocolates
New York: A new poll has revealed that while both Frenchmen and women consider sex and food as catalysts of happiness, women prefer chocolates while for men sex brings them bliss.
According to the Harris Interactive poll, female poll participants said they would rather cut back on sex than to cut back on food as it`s the key to felicity for them, whereas French men believe sex is the surest route to happiness, the New York Daily News reported.
The poll also found that women more often cited chocolate or strawberries and men more often plumped for meatier options like foie gras and steak.
The polling agency said that for 72 percent of French people it`s worse to have a partner who`s bad in bed than bad in the kitchen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Jiah Khan case: HC refuses to extend stay on trial against Sooraj Pancholi