Mena Suvari settles divorce out of court with ex
Washington: Mena Suvari and her second husband, Simone Sestito, have reached a divorce settlement after she filed this January.
Earlier this month (May12), Sestito demanded 17,000 dollars (10,000 pounds)-a-month in spousal support after growing accustomed to the star’s luxurious lifestyle.
In court papers he also asked for an additional 10,000 dollars (6,250 pounds) to pay his attorney fees.
The pair has now agreed to a settlement away from the courts, and Suvari has escaped having to pay her ex any further support, according to Tmz.com.
“They have amicably resolved their financial differences outside of Mediation and Court. Neither party will pay the other any support,” Contactmusic quoted a representative as telling the website.
The pair wed in Italy in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan’s cheap thrills sans ‘Raees’ Shah Rukh Khan - WATCH
- Shahid Kapoor's latest pic on Instagram will make your jaw drop!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Jolly LLB 2' enters Rs 100 cr club; makers CONFIRM 'Jolly LLB 3'!
- Vishal Bhardwaj a big fan of ‘Omkara’ lady Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Tom Hanks to release his first book
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year