Mia Farrow says Frank Sinatra could be son Ronan`s father
Los Angeles: Actress Mia Farrow has revealed that her first husband Frank Sinatra could be the father of her 25-year-old son Ronan instead of former partner Woody Allen.
The Hollywood star-turned human rights activist dropped the bomb in an interview with Vanity Fair where her children came forward to talk about how their life changed when Allen`s affair with Farrow`s adopted daughter Soon-Yi became public in 1992.
Farrow said Sinatra, who divorced her after she opted to work on `Rosemary`s Baby` instead of his movie `The Detective`, was the great love of her life.
"We never really split up," Farrow said in an interview with magazine`s special correspondent Maureen Orth, who had covered the scandal surrounding Farrow and Allen 20 years ago.
When asked point-blank if her biological son with Woody Allen, Ronan, may actually be the son of Frank Sinatra, Farrow said, "Possibly."
The magazine says no DNA tests have been done but Nancy Sinatra Jr said Ronan, who is treated as a family member in Sinatra family, "is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives."
Farrow broke up with Allen after finding out that he was having an affair with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi, whom he went on to marry later.
The actress, who had two adopted daughters and a biological son Ronan with Allen, subsequently took the director to court alleging that he had molested their adopted daughter Dylan, who was seven years old at that time. The charges could not be proved and Allen has denied the claims.
However, Dylan, who has changed her name, says she has no desire to know Allen though he has contacted her twice.
Dylan calls her fears "crippling" and says, "I`m scared of him, his image. I have never been asked to testify. If I could talk to the seven-year-old Dylan, I would tell her to be brave, to testify."
Farrow`s second husband, Andre Previn, tells Orth of his adopted daughter Soon-Yi, who is now married to Allen "does not exist."
While Farrow`s son Fletcher Previn has Photoshopped Allen out of every single family photo and edited him out of family videos so that none of them would ever have to see him again. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage
- Karisma Kapoor’s ex-husband Sunjay Kapur set to marry Priya Sachdev?
- Bani J shared a picture of rumoured boyfriend Yuvraj Thakur and you can't miss it!