Michael Buble weds Argentine girlfriend
Los Angeles: `Hollywood` hitmaker Michael Buble wed his girlfriend, actress Luisana Lopilato, in a civil ceremony in Buenos Aires today.
The Grammy-winning singer and his Argentine wife posed for the gathered fans following the nuptials, reported People magazine online.
The 23-year-old chose to wear a purple tulle dress while her 35-year-old husband wore a grey suit for the ceremony.
The bride carried a small bunch of orchids for the wedding which she later tossed in the air to the waiting fans.
The couple is planning a full ceremony with 300 guests next month at a mansion outside Buenos Aires, followed by another wedding in Vancouver in April.
The blonde beauty and the Canadian singer have chosen to opt out of a lavish honeymoon to instead head to Africa to undergo charity work for children`s causes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali