Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones not separating
Los Angeles: Star couple Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones have rubbished rumours that they are on the verge of separation.
The couple, married for 12 years, were recently in news for seeking separation, secretly. However, their representatives have called it false news, reports mirror.co.uk.
"They have not split. The story is not true," said Douglas` spokesperson Allen Burry, while Zeta-Jones` representative Cece Yorke added separately: "That is absolutely not true."
The couple tied the knot in 2000 and have two children - Dylan Michael Douglas, 12 and Carys Zeta Douglas, 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic