Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones spotted together again
New York: Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, who recently made their first public appearance together after reconciliation, put on a show of unity as they supported actress Meryl Streep at an award ceremony here.
The couple, who separated last year in August after 14 years of being together, reconciled later in the year.
The two looked happy and relaxed at the 14th Annual Monte Cristo Award event Monday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
They also posed up with Streep on the pre-show red carpet.
Douglas and Zeta-Jones were seen at the opening night of drama ‘The Library’ here last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’: Film inching closer to Rs 100 crore mark!
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest car ride will make you green with envy!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- BMC polls 2017: Bollywood brigade urges people to step out and vote
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Two arrested, accused sent to 14-day judicial custody
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!