Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones `working to save marriage`
London: Michael Douglas still loves his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and is trying to work on their marriage, it has been revealed.
According to the 68-year-old actor`s friends, Jones has issues of her own and their situation has become stressful, the Mirror reported.
The couple, who have not been seen together since April, are said to be splitting after 13-years of marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth leaves Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir behind
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth