Michael Douglas discusses marriage crisis with children
London: Actor Michael Douglas talked about his marriage crisis with Catherine Zeta-Jones with their children and told them not to believe what they read.
The couple are currently staying away from each other and are said to be on a "break" from their 13-year-old marriage. They have two children Dylan, 13, and Carys, 10.
The children tend to read upsetting things about their parents, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I went out with them the other day and, you know, you can see some headlines in newspapers and magazines that might be upsetting," Britain`s Hello magazine quoted Douglas as saying.
"So as a sort of back-up, I said to them, `Okay, kids, now you might be seeing some things written down about your mother and me that will be wrong and infamous and you just have to know that these things are not always true`," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT