Michael Douglas hopeful about marriage
Los Angeles: Actor Michael Douglas is hopeful that things between him and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones will improve.
The couple are on a break from each other due to personal differences, reports contactmusic.com.
"Catherine is great. She is doing wonderful, talked to her (and) just got a lovely note from her. I`m very hopeful that we`re going to work things out," Douglas told a journalist.
"As I said, we`re just taking a break, a couple of issues, sometimes you got to do that," he added.
The couple has been married for 13 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours