Michael Douglas hopeful about marriage
Los Angeles: Actor Michael Douglas is hopeful that things between him and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones will improve.
The couple are on a break from each other due to personal differences, reports contactmusic.com.
"Catherine is great. She is doing wonderful, talked to her (and) just got a lovely note from her. I`m very hopeful that we`re going to work things out," Douglas told a journalist.
"As I said, we`re just taking a break, a couple of issues, sometimes you got to do that," he added.
The couple has been married for 13 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIR against Kamaal R Khan for allegedly harassing actresses on Twitter!
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside