Michael Douglas hopeful about marriage
Los Angeles: Actor Michael Douglas is hopeful that things between him and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones will improve.
The couple are on a break from each other due to personal differences, reports contactmusic.com.
"Catherine is great. She is doing wonderful, talked to her (and) just got a lovely note from her. I`m very hopeful that we`re going to work things out," Douglas told a journalist.
"As I said, we`re just taking a break, a couple of issues, sometimes you got to do that," he added.
The couple has been married for 13 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Alia Bhatt has to say about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Dear Zindagi'!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar among world's highest paid actors of 2016
- First look of Emraan Hashmi's maiden home production 'Captain Nawab' out! - Pic inside
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'