Michael Douglas hopeful about marriage
Los Angeles: Actor Michael Douglas is hopeful that things between him and his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones will improve.
The couple are on a break from each other due to personal differences, reports contactmusic.com.
"Catherine is great. She is doing wonderful, talked to her (and) just got a lovely note from her. I`m very hopeful that we`re going to work things out," Douglas told a journalist.
"As I said, we`re just taking a break, a couple of issues, sometimes you got to do that," he added.
The couple has been married for 13 years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Love Day: Pyar Ka Din movie review Tedious and uninspiring
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Where nationalism is concerned, I don't think Bollywood is divided: Ajay Devgn
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander: Glen McIntosh