Michael Douglas `optimistic` about fixing marriage with Zeta Jones
New York: Michael Douglas has admitted that he is optimistic about fixing his marriage to Catherine Zeta Jones.
The `Basic Instincts` actor has revealed that things are great between him and Jones, as everything is "onward and upward" in their relationship, the New York Post reported.
The 69-year-old actor was also spotted wearing his wedding ring at the promotion of his upcoming film, `Last Vegas`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's gallant avatar in 'Jai Gangaajal' comes alive in this making video – Watch
- Natalie Portman joins 'The Death and Life of John F Donovan'
- Did Cara Delevingne pop 'the question' to girlfriend?
- Sonam dishes about fan moment with Waheeda Rehman
- Charlize Theron as villain in 'The Fast and the Furious 8'?