Michael Douglas `optimistic` about fixing marriage with Zeta Jones
New York: Michael Douglas has admitted that he is optimistic about fixing his marriage to Catherine Zeta Jones.
The `Basic Instincts` actor has revealed that things are great between him and Jones, as everything is "onward and upward" in their relationship, the New York Post reported.
The 69-year-old actor was also spotted wearing his wedding ring at the promotion of his upcoming film, `Last Vegas`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?