Michael Douglas `optimistic` about fixing marriage with Zeta Jones
New York: Michael Douglas has admitted that he is optimistic about fixing his marriage to Catherine Zeta Jones.
The `Basic Instincts` actor has revealed that things are great between him and Jones, as everything is "onward and upward" in their relationship, the New York Post reported.
The 69-year-old actor was also spotted wearing his wedding ring at the promotion of his upcoming film, `Last Vegas`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor