Michael Douglas `optimistic` about fixing marriage with Zeta Jones
New York: Michael Douglas has admitted that he is optimistic about fixing his marriage to Catherine Zeta Jones.
The `Basic Instincts` actor has revealed that things are great between him and Jones, as everything is "onward and upward" in their relationship, the New York Post reported.
The 69-year-old actor was also spotted wearing his wedding ring at the promotion of his upcoming film, `Last Vegas`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra or Deepika Padukone – who will romance a Chinese star after Salman Khan?
- Pakistan’s Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan in Bollywood: Ban will never be lifted?
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize