Michael Douglas `optimistic` about fixing marriage with Zeta Jones
New York: Michael Douglas has admitted that he is optimistic about fixing his marriage to Catherine Zeta Jones.
The `Basic Instincts` actor has revealed that things are great between him and Jones, as everything is "onward and upward" in their relationship, the New York Post reported.
The 69-year-old actor was also spotted wearing his wedding ring at the promotion of his upcoming film, `Last Vegas`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!