Michael Douglas` son ruined his marriage?
Los Angeles: Actor-producer Michael Douglas‘ son Cameron, with ex-wife Diandra Luker, is said to have created tensions between the actor and his estranged wife Catherine Zeta-Jones.
The duo`s 13-year-old marriage has hit the rough patch, ultimately leading to the separation.
Cameron,34, has been battling legal issues and drug addiction for years. He was also arested for dealing meth and cocaine out of a New York City hotel room.
“A big divide between Michael and Catherine has become Cameron,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“Cameron and Catherine never seemed to have a close relationship and I think Michael always felt she just didn’t care for the situation. He probably felt there was little sympathy from her, toward him and Cameron,” a source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan has a special NICKNAME for baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan to team up for a film?
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan look cutesy in new poster of 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Prince Narula dating Yuvika Chaudhary? Here’s the answer
- Hrithik Roshan and Farah Khan's 'throwback picture' proves they are total water babies!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married