Michael Douglas sure `things will work out` with wife Catherine Zeta Jones
London: Michael Douglas, who is apparently `taking a break` from his marriage with Catherine Zeta Jones, has revealed that he is confident that the pair will be able to patch things up.
When the Oscar-winning actor was asked if he thought there was a chance the estranged couple could work out their marital problems, he replied by saying "Of course," the Mirror reported.
The veteran star, who is still wearing his wedding ring, is currently busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Behind the Candelabra’ in which he plays the flamboyantly gay pianist Liberace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!