Michael Douglas sure `things will work out` with wife Catherine Zeta Jones
London: Michael Douglas, who is apparently `taking a break` from his marriage with Catherine Zeta Jones, has revealed that he is confident that the pair will be able to patch things up.
When the Oscar-winning actor was asked if he thought there was a chance the estranged couple could work out their marital problems, he replied by saying "Of course," the Mirror reported.
The veteran star, who is still wearing his wedding ring, is currently busy promoting his upcoming film ‘Behind the Candelabra’ in which he plays the flamboyantly gay pianist Liberace.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- 'Masaan' will always be a special film for me: Richa Chadha
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it