Michael Douglas wants to celebrate b`day with Catherine Zeta-Jones
London: Actor Michael Douglas is keen to celebrate his birthday with his estranged actress wife Catherine Zeta-Jones as he hopes to work out their differences.
They share their birth date, which falls Sep 25, reports showbizspy.com.
According to American tabloid the National Enquirer, Douglas is keen to keep things amicable for the sake of their kids - Carys, 10, and Dylan, 13.
"Michael’s pleading with Catherine to celebrate the birthday they both share - Sep 25 - in hopes that they can try to work things out," said a source.
"Throughout their marriage, they’ve always made that day a very special occasion between them. Michael’s saying that if Catherine agrees to spend this next birthday together, he believes he can convince her that their marriage is worth saving," the source added.
The source also mentioned that Douglas has picked out an expensive gift for her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!