Michael Strahan, Nicole Murphy split
Los Angeles: TV host Michael Strahan has broken up with his fiancee Nicole Murphy.
The pair has ended their five years of engagement after failing to sustain a long distance relationship, reported a magazine.
"They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship," said a representative for the former football star in a statement.
The `Live! with Kelly and Michael` host started dating Murphy in 2007. Strahan was previously married to Jean Muggli while Murphy`s a former wife of Eddie Murphy.
Strahan and Murphy got engaged in 2009. The two have nine children and have kept quite about their personal lives throughout the relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' hunks Varun Dhawan-John Abraham relish king-like breakfast, ecstatic for big release! - See pic
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!