Michael Strahan, Nicole Murphy split
Los Angeles: TV host Michael Strahan has broken up with his fiancee Nicole Murphy.
The pair has ended their five years of engagement after failing to sustain a long distance relationship, reported a magazine.
"They love each other very much, but with the distance and work schedule it has been hard to maintain the relationship," said a representative for the former football star in a statement.
The `Live! with Kelly and Michael` host started dating Murphy in 2007. Strahan was previously married to Jean Muggli while Murphy`s a former wife of Eddie Murphy.
Strahan and Murphy got engaged in 2009. The two have nine children and have kept quite about their personal lives throughout the relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: THESE Bollywood celebrities have extended support
- Hrithik Roshan, Ronit Roy lock horns in new dialogue promo of 'Kaabil' – Watch
- Not scared of being stereotyped: Aditya Roy Kapur
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘partner in crime’ Twinkle Khanna posts HILARIOUS video to celebrate 16 years of marriage – WATCH
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?