Michelle Williams and Jason Segel split
Los Angeles: `My Week With Marilyn` star Michelle Williams and `How I Met Your Mother` actor Jason Segel have reportedly decided to go separate ways because of long-distance relationship.
The two had been dating quietly for a year, but it seemed that the couple had a hard time being apart from each other.
Williams, 32, lives with her daughter from late actor Heath Ledger in New York, while Segel lives in Los Angeles where his series is being filmed, reported Us magazine.
In January, the couple was photographed strolling at the beach in Cancun, Mexico, during a vacation with Williams` best friend Busy Philipps and husband. At the 2013 Academy Awards, Williams was seen hanging out in VIP area with Philipps. Segel apparently wasn`t there.
Williams is a three-time Oscar nominee. She was nominated for `My Week With Marilyn` (2011), `Blue Valentine` (2010) and `Brokeback Mountain` (2005). Williams` latest project, `Oz: The Great and Powerful`, will hit US theatres on March 8.
Segel is famous for his role on TV series `How I Met Your Mother`. His last movie was `This Is 40`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor