Michelle Williams and Jason Segel split
Los Angeles: `My Week With Marilyn` star Michelle Williams and `How I Met Your Mother` actor Jason Segel have reportedly decided to go separate ways because of long-distance relationship.
The two had been dating quietly for a year, but it seemed that the couple had a hard time being apart from each other.
Williams, 32, lives with her daughter from late actor Heath Ledger in New York, while Segel lives in Los Angeles where his series is being filmed, reported Us magazine.
In January, the couple was photographed strolling at the beach in Cancun, Mexico, during a vacation with Williams` best friend Busy Philipps and husband. At the 2013 Academy Awards, Williams was seen hanging out in VIP area with Philipps. Segel apparently wasn`t there.
Williams is a three-time Oscar nominee. She was nominated for `My Week With Marilyn` (2011), `Blue Valentine` (2010) and `Brokeback Mountain` (2005). Williams` latest project, `Oz: The Great and Powerful`, will hit US theatres on March 8.
Segel is famous for his role on TV series `How I Met Your Mother`. His last movie was `This Is 40`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi