Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher planning wedding
London: Hollywood couple Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are reportedly planning a wedding ceremony before the arrival of their first child.
Rumours of a baby have surrounded the couple for months, with 30-year-old Kunis appearing to show off a growing bump in recent snaps of the actress, reported Contactmusic.
While they are yet to confirm the happy news, those close to the loved-up stars says Kunis and Kutcher are planning to tie the knot before the baby is born.
"Mila is starting to show and desperately wants to be married before the baby arrives. She is from quite a traditional Jewish family so it is important to her," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours