Mila Kunis introduces boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to parents
London: Actress Mila Kunis has reportedly introduced her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to her parents during their visit here.
Kunis, 24, and the `Two and a Half Men` star were spotted strolling through London with her parents, Elvira and Mark, and then spent the evening watching `Billy Elliot: The Musical` at a theatre, reported Contactmusic.
Kutcher is also said to have made breakfast for the entire Kunis` family.
"Ashton thought it would be nice to lay on a good old English fry-up. It was knocked up in one pan," a source said.
Kunis is currently busy shooting for her upcoming movie `Jupiter Ascending` in the city and the couple have been staying in Hampstead, north London, which is near the shooting location.
Kutcher started dating his former `That `70s Show` co-star a few months after he split from wife Demi Moore in November, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Rajinikanth pens OPEN LETTER thanking Sri Lankan Tamils for support!
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours