Mila Kunis introduces boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to parents
London: Actress Mila Kunis has reportedly introduced her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to her parents during their visit here.
Kunis, 24, and the `Two and a Half Men` star were spotted strolling through London with her parents, Elvira and Mark, and then spent the evening watching `Billy Elliot: The Musical` at a theatre, reported Contactmusic.
Kutcher is also said to have made breakfast for the entire Kunis` family.
"Ashton thought it would be nice to lay on a good old English fry-up. It was knocked up in one pan," a source said.
Kunis is currently busy shooting for her upcoming movie `Jupiter Ascending` in the city and the couple have been staying in Hampstead, north London, which is near the shooting location.
Kutcher started dating his former `That `70s Show` co-star a few months after he split from wife Demi Moore in November, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex