Mila Kunis introduces boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to parents
London: Actress Mila Kunis has reportedly introduced her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to her parents during their visit here.
Kunis, 24, and the `Two and a Half Men` star were spotted strolling through London with her parents, Elvira and Mark, and then spent the evening watching `Billy Elliot: The Musical` at a theatre, reported Contactmusic.
Kutcher is also said to have made breakfast for the entire Kunis` family.
"Ashton thought it would be nice to lay on a good old English fry-up. It was knocked up in one pan," a source said.
Kunis is currently busy shooting for her upcoming movie `Jupiter Ascending` in the city and the couple have been staying in Hampstead, north London, which is near the shooting location.
Kutcher started dating his former `That `70s Show` co-star a few months after he split from wife Demi Moore in November, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- `The Revenant` sweeps Britain`s Baftas with three top gongs
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!