Mila Kunis introduces boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to parents
London: Actress Mila Kunis has reportedly introduced her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher to her parents during their visit here.
Kunis, 24, and the `Two and a Half Men` star were spotted strolling through London with her parents, Elvira and Mark, and then spent the evening watching `Billy Elliot: The Musical` at a theatre, reported Contactmusic.
Kutcher is also said to have made breakfast for the entire Kunis` family.
"Ashton thought it would be nice to lay on a good old English fry-up. It was knocked up in one pan," a source said.
Kunis is currently busy shooting for her upcoming movie `Jupiter Ascending` in the city and the couple have been staying in Hampstead, north London, which is near the shooting location.
Kutcher started dating his former `That `70s Show` co-star a few months after he split from wife Demi Moore in November, 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies