Miley Cyrus and Kellan Lutz end their `brief fling`
Washington: Miley Cyrus has reportedly ended her brief fling with `Twilight Saga` heartthrob, Kellan Lutz, because of their busy schedules.
An insider told a international newspaper that the duo are not really hanging out anymore due to their hectic schedules, Contactmusic reported.
However, another source dismissed the relationship as merely a "quick fling " and explained it "just kind of burned out."
The source claimed that the pair is still friends, revealing Lutz recently described Cyrus as an "amazing girl."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'