Miley Cyrus `desperate` to win back fiance Liam Hemsworth
Washington: Miley Cyrus is desperate to get back together with her fiance Liam Hemsworth as she feels responsible for their recent split, according to reports.
A source close to Cyrus said that the 20-year-old singer is terrified that the `Hunger Games` star, who has moved to his new Australian bachelor pad in the wake of their sudden break-up, won`t communicate with her and is willing to do whatever it takes to make their relationship work, Radar Online reported.
The source said that the former `Hannah Montana` star can be a super jealous girl, who is now feeling like she probably pushed her love away.
The insider added that though on the outside, Miley likes to appear like she`s bad-ass and nothing bothers her, but on the inside she wants to be loved and doesn`t think she could ever get another guy as amazing as Liam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing