Miley Cyrus glad to be over Liam Hemsworth
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus says she is glad that her relationship to Liam Hemsworth got over as it often brought anxiety to her life.
Cyrus, 21, who rose to fame by starring in Disney TV series `Hannah Montana`, met Hemsworth on the set of `The Last Song`.
They were together for just two years when the actor popped the question in May 2012.
"When I went through a really intense breakup - you know, I was engaged - and when I was with him or when I was on Disney, the thing that gave me the most anxiety was not knowing what to do with myself when Disney wasn`t there to carry me anymore or if I didn`t have him," Cyrus said.
"And now I`m free of both of those things, and I`m fine. I`m totally okay. That`s so much stronger than the person three years ago, who would have thought they would have died if they didn`t have a boyfriend," she added.
The actress is happy to have started on Disney as she feels that it gave her an intense training.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Cara Delevingne, Amber Heard turned away from strip club