Miley Cyrus: Have good relationship with Kanye
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus says she shares a good relationship with rapper Kanye West.
During an interview with Rolling Stone, the 20-year-old recounted a visit paid by West in her dressing room before her performance at the MTV Video Music Awards 2013, reports showbizspy.com.
"He comes in and goes, `There are not a lot of artists I believe in more than you right now.` The whole room went quiet. I was like, `Yo - can you say that again?`," Cyrus said.
"Kanye is the s**t. I kind of have a good relationship with him now. It`s good to have someone you can call and be like, `Yo, do you think I should wear this?
"Do you think I should go in the studio with this guy? Do you think this is cool?` That`s what homies are supposed to do," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Why daddys always save their sons: Kangana Ranaut on Hrithik controversy