Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth enjoy first date night in months
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus and fiance Liam Hemsworth were photographed for the first time together in 5 months during a night out in Hollywood.
The couple headed hand-in-hand for a movie date at Arclight Theaters, putting an end to rumours that they have parted ways, reported Us magazine.
An eyewitness said Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, were "talkative, smiling and affectionate" during their night out.
The ‘We Can`t Stop’ singer toned down her usually sexed-up look for the evening, wearing high-waisted jeans, a white top and grey cardigan sweater.
The singer-actress, who has been spotted without her engagement ring in the past, the 3.5-carat diamond ring was firmly on her finger while strolling with her fiance of one year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!