Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth wedding on hold
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus and fiancé Liam Hemsworth have reportedly put their wedding on hold after going through a rough patch in their relationship.
The couple has been engaged for over a year but is going through troubled times.
Cyrus` recent raunchy act on stage with singer Robin Thicke and 23-year-old Hemsworth`s link up with actress January Jones had created problems between the couple, reports radaronline.com
"They’ve split for now. Miley and Liam have a very tumultuous relationship and both are exhausted. It’s a complicated relationship," said a source.
"The wedding is on hold, for now. It’s not cancelled but it doesn’t look promising," the source added.
Cyrus, 20, recently stopped following Hemsworth on micro blogging site Twitter.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya