Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth wedding on hold
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus and fiancé Liam Hemsworth have reportedly put their wedding on hold after going through a rough patch in their relationship.
The couple has been engaged for over a year but is going through troubled times.
Cyrus` recent raunchy act on stage with singer Robin Thicke and 23-year-old Hemsworth`s link up with actress January Jones had created problems between the couple, reports radaronline.com
"They’ve split for now. Miley and Liam have a very tumultuous relationship and both are exhausted. It’s a complicated relationship," said a source.
"The wedding is on hold, for now. It’s not cancelled but it doesn’t look promising," the source added.
Cyrus, 20, recently stopped following Hemsworth on micro blogging site Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aditya Pancholi may be evicted from bungalow as landlady wins legal battle
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty