Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth wedding on hold
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus and fiancé Liam Hemsworth have reportedly put their wedding on hold after going through a rough patch in their relationship.
The couple has been engaged for over a year but is going through troubled times.
Cyrus` recent raunchy act on stage with singer Robin Thicke and 23-year-old Hemsworth`s link up with actress January Jones had created problems between the couple, reports radaronline.com
"They’ve split for now. Miley and Liam have a very tumultuous relationship and both are exhausted. It’s a complicated relationship," said a source.
"The wedding is on hold, for now. It’s not cancelled but it doesn’t look promising," the source added.
Cyrus, 20, recently stopped following Hemsworth on micro blogging site Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!