Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth wedding on hold
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus and fiancé Liam Hemsworth have reportedly put their wedding on hold after going through a rough patch in their relationship.
The couple has been engaged for over a year but is going through troubled times.
Cyrus` recent raunchy act on stage with singer Robin Thicke and 23-year-old Hemsworth`s link up with actress January Jones had created problems between the couple, reports radaronline.com
"They’ve split for now. Miley and Liam have a very tumultuous relationship and both are exhausted. It’s a complicated relationship," said a source.
"The wedding is on hold, for now. It’s not cancelled but it doesn’t look promising," the source added.
Cyrus, 20, recently stopped following Hemsworth on micro blogging site Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled