Miley Cyrus opens up about split with ex-beau Liam Hemsworth
Washington: Miley Cyrus has opened about ending her relationship with former beau, Liam Hemsworth, saying that she believed they moved too fast in getting engaged.
At Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013, the 21-year-old singer, who had got engaged at 19, said that she didn`t realize what being 19 truly meant, asserting that even now she wouldn`t change being engaged as she had enjoyed wearing a fat rock for a few years, ABC News reported.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker also admitted that she was scared of being alone and believes conquering that fear has been a bigger transition than any other this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- It's waste of time to say anything: Aditi Rao Hydari on link-up rumours
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 43 years of 'Abhimaan'