Miley Cyrus opens up about split with ex-beau Liam Hemsworth
Washington: Miley Cyrus has opened about ending her relationship with former beau, Liam Hemsworth, saying that she believed they moved too fast in getting engaged.
At Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013, the 21-year-old singer, who had got engaged at 19, said that she didn`t realize what being 19 truly meant, asserting that even now she wouldn`t change being engaged as she had enjoyed wearing a fat rock for a few years, ABC News reported.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker also admitted that she was scared of being alone and believes conquering that fear has been a bigger transition than any other this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!