Miley Cyrus opens up about split with ex-beau Liam Hemsworth
Washington: Miley Cyrus has opened about ending her relationship with former beau, Liam Hemsworth, saying that she believed they moved too fast in getting engaged.
At Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013, the 21-year-old singer, who had got engaged at 19, said that she didn`t realize what being 19 truly meant, asserting that even now she wouldn`t change being engaged as she had enjoyed wearing a fat rock for a few years, ABC News reported.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker also admitted that she was scared of being alone and believes conquering that fear has been a bigger transition than any other this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'