Miley Cyrus opens up about split with ex-beau Liam Hemsworth
Washington: Miley Cyrus has opened about ending her relationship with former beau, Liam Hemsworth, saying that she believed they moved too fast in getting engaged.
At Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013, the 21-year-old singer, who had got engaged at 19, said that she didn`t realize what being 19 truly meant, asserting that even now she wouldn`t change being engaged as she had enjoyed wearing a fat rock for a few years, ABC News reported.
The `Wrecking Ball` hitmaker also admitted that she was scared of being alone and believes conquering that fear has been a bigger transition than any other this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?