Miley Cyrus` parents end 19-year marriage
Washington: Nearly three years after Billy Ray Cyrus filed divorce papers then changed his mind, his wife Tish has now decided to end their marriage.
She told People magazine in a statement that it is a personal matter and they are working to find a resolution that is in the best interest of their family, and asked to respect their privacy.
Tish is requesting primary physical and legal custody of their daughter, Noah, 13, with visitation for Billy Ray, according to the documents filed Thursday in L.A. Superior Court.
Tish is also seeking spousal support and wants the singer to cover her attorney`s fees.
The couple`s date of separation is listed as "to be determined."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan to hold special screening of ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ for Aamir, Shah Rukh?
- I can make careers, says Karan Johar
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput marriage: Actors co-stars congratulate newlyweds
- After slapping legal notice, Kangana Ranaut jokes about movie
- Jodhpur Film Society receives Pritiman Sarkar Award