Miley Cyrus` parents end 19-year marriage
Washington: Nearly three years after Billy Ray Cyrus filed divorce papers then changed his mind, his wife Tish has now decided to end their marriage.
She told People magazine in a statement that it is a personal matter and they are working to find a resolution that is in the best interest of their family, and asked to respect their privacy.
Tish is requesting primary physical and legal custody of their daughter, Noah, 13, with visitation for Billy Ray, according to the documents filed Thursday in L.A. Superior Court.
Tish is also seeking spousal support and wants the singer to cover her attorney`s fees.
The couple`s date of separation is listed as "to be determined."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married