Miley Cyrus` parents reunite for lunch after divorce filing
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Miley Cyrus` parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus, were pictured going out for lunch in North Hollywood.
Tish filed for divorce from country music singer Billy Ray earlier this month but they seem to be working on their relationship.
The couple was joined by their youngest daughter, 13-year-old Noah, and an unidentified young woman for the lunch. At one point, Tish was pictured leaning on Billy Ray`s shoulder as they walked closely together to leave the restaurant.
Tish had cited irreconcilable differences and was seeking full physical and legal custody of their minor child, who tweeted to her followers, "Please pray for me and my family," after the sad news broke out.
Two years ago, the couple survived another episode of a rocky relationship. Billy Ray filed for divorce from Tish in October 2010, but he retracted his petition approximately five months later in an attempt "to put my family back together."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- 'Comedy Nights' needed a 'Bachao' from Akshay Kumar over racist jokes on Lisa Haydon? Details inside
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life