Miley Cyrus` parents reunite for lunch after divorce filing
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Miley Cyrus` parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and Tish Cyrus, were pictured going out for lunch in North Hollywood.
Tish filed for divorce from country music singer Billy Ray earlier this month but they seem to be working on their relationship.
The couple was joined by their youngest daughter, 13-year-old Noah, and an unidentified young woman for the lunch. At one point, Tish was pictured leaning on Billy Ray`s shoulder as they walked closely together to leave the restaurant.
Tish had cited irreconcilable differences and was seeking full physical and legal custody of their minor child, who tweeted to her followers, "Please pray for me and my family," after the sad news broke out.
Two years ago, the couple survived another episode of a rocky relationship. Billy Ray filed for divorce from Tish in October 2010, but he retracted his petition approximately five months later in an attempt "to put my family back together."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year