Miley Cyrus plans three wedding events
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus is reportedly planning multiple wedding celebrations with fiancé Liam Hemsworth.
The 19-year-old, who announced her engagement to the 22-year-old actor last June, is eager to toast their nuptials with three lavish bashes around the globe so they can celebrate with all their family and friends, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Cyrus is planning to have the celebrations in Los Angeles, her native Tennessee and another ceremony in Melbourne, Australia, where Liam is originally from, said a source.
She is working with designers on three separate wedding dresses to show off her new super-slim figure and has budgeted $1 million for their worldwide celebrations that will take place next year, added the source.
Her father Billy Ray Cyrus recently revealed he is thrilled his daughter is so happy in her relationship.
"One thing I do know she`s very happy right now and that`s fantastic. She`s worked hard enough in her life. Whatever she wants. There`s no date planned. I like Liam a lot. He`s a great actor too," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!