Miley Cyrus seeks therapy to save love life
Los Angeles: Pop singer Miley Cyrus has reportedly approached a marriage counsellor in an effort to save her relationship with fiance Liam Hemsworth.
"She’s hoping to save her relationship by enlisting a therapist,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The source added: “She knows that Liam has one foot out the door and that she’ll lose him if she doesn’t act fast.”
Even though sources say "they`re both not happy", Miley is said to be hoping that the guidance will change things around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Radhe Maa satsangs are filled with sexual activities: Dolly Bindra
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- 'Kaun Kitne Paani Mein' movie review: - Tale of changing dynamics
- Haven't re-shot anything for 'Jagga Jasoos': Katrina Kaif
- Saif Ali Khan finds 'marriage' questions dangerous for single actresses