Miley Cyrus still in love with Liam Hemsworth
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus has penned love notes for ex-fiancé and actor Liam Hemsworth apologising for her wild behaviour following their split in September.
In the letter, the 20-year-old has also admitted that she "pushed" Hemsworth, 23, away, reports contactmusic.com.
"As time has gone on and the anger subsided, Miley has really started to feel the pain of the split," a source told The Sun newspaper.
"She thought about writing some songs, but then decided why not write a letter to Liam to tell him exactly how she feels. Miley admitted to Liam she has pushed him away and said sorry for acting so mad," the source added.
Cyrus has also confessed that she still has deep feelings for "The Hunger Games" actor and is keen to meet up with him to sort through differences.
"Miley says in her letter she still loves Liam deeply and has asked him to meet up. It could be for closure or it could be to start again, but she just wants to see him and talk things through," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are blackheads giving you nightmares? Relax, and watch this video
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- What made Sohail Khan shift focus to direction, production? Here's the truth
- Sanjay Dutt is still all 'bhai bhai' with Salman Khan? Scoop inside
- This temple in Karnataka’s coastal region has world’s second-tallest Shiva statue