Miley Cyrus still in love with Liam Hemsworth
London: Pop star Miley Cyrus has penned love notes for ex-fiancé and actor Liam Hemsworth apologising for her wild behaviour following their split in September.
In the letter, the 20-year-old has also admitted that she "pushed" Hemsworth, 23, away, reports contactmusic.com.
"As time has gone on and the anger subsided, Miley has really started to feel the pain of the split," a source told The Sun newspaper.
"She thought about writing some songs, but then decided why not write a letter to Liam to tell him exactly how she feels. Miley admitted to Liam she has pushed him away and said sorry for acting so mad," the source added.
Cyrus has also confessed that she still has deep feelings for "The Hunger Games" actor and is keen to meet up with him to sort through differences.
"Miley says in her letter she still loves Liam deeply and has asked him to meet up. It could be for closure or it could be to start again, but she just wants to see him and talk things through," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan makes it big, rejoices 23 million Facebook followers!
- Eva Longoria to spend Valentine's with fiance, friends
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away