Miley Cyrus wants love life to be secret
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Miley Cyrus has pledged to keep her private life out of the spotlight, especially after giving "too much insight" to fans earlier.
The 20-year-old was earlier always in news for her relationship with actor Liam Hemsworth, but she is now making a conscious effort to keep their love life to herself, reports contactmusic.com.
"We have a house together and dogs. It just seems right to be wearing this (engagement) ring and to be committed. But we keep our relationship low-key and don`t talk about it any more,” Cyrus told Britain`s Elle magazine.
"We were too nice to the world and gave them too much insight - into my life and my puppies and my house - and I just don`t feel they get that privilege any more. Like on my Twitter, I`m much more... not conservative, but you don`t see a picture of my dogs. You don`t get that personal stuff any more,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out