Miley Cyrus wants low-key wedding
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who is engaged to Australian actor Liam Hemsworth, says she doesn`t want her nuptials to be too extravagant.
"I can`t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don`t know why anyone thinks I am going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am," showbizspy.com quoted Cyrus as saying.
"I am happy I don`t have to date anyone. I was like, `I am so happy I am married, because you guys are cruel!`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dutch actor Marwan Kenzari signs two Hollywood movies
- Jena Malone to play Barbra Gordon in 'Batman v Superman'?
- Ellie Goulding weeps during Bradley Cooper's performance
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh