Miley Cyrus wants low-key wedding
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who is engaged to Australian actor Liam Hemsworth, says she doesn`t want her nuptials to be too extravagant.
"I can`t even get coffee without a million paparazzi following me, so I don`t know why anyone thinks I am going to have this huge, extravagant wedding. That is so not who I am," showbizspy.com quoted Cyrus as saying.
"I am happy I don`t have to date anyone. I was like, `I am so happy I am married, because you guys are cruel!`," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time