Miley Cyrus was scared of being alone after split from Liam Hemsworth
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus says she was earlier scared of being alone, but post her split from fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, she has managed to conquer that fear.
"I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think, conquering that fear, this year, was actually bigger than any other transition that I had, this entire year," the 21-year-old said on a TV show, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I don`t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them, you can`t be yourself," she added.
The "Wrecking ball" singer said that she enjoyed wearing a diamond ring, which she got after engagement, at the age of 19.
"I don`t think I realised what 19 truly is, and I got engaged at 19, and I definitely wouldn`t change being engaged. It was so fun wearing a fat rock (diamond ring) for a few years. But now, I just feel like I can actually be happy," Cyrus said.
"I wait for those moments of silence, when I`m just at my house, by myself," she added.
When asked if she wants to get married, she said: "I think I`ll want that in the times that it needs to be."
Cyrus and Hemsworth ended their over two-year-long relationship in September after things did not work out between them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani