Miley Cyrus was scared of being alone after split from Liam Hemsworth
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus says she was earlier scared of being alone, but post her split from fiance, actor Liam Hemsworth, she has managed to conquer that fear.
"I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think, conquering that fear, this year, was actually bigger than any other transition that I had, this entire year," the 21-year-old said on a TV show, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I don`t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them, you can`t be yourself," she added.
The "Wrecking ball" singer said that she enjoyed wearing a diamond ring, which she got after engagement, at the age of 19.
"I don`t think I realised what 19 truly is, and I got engaged at 19, and I definitely wouldn`t change being engaged. It was so fun wearing a fat rock (diamond ring) for a few years. But now, I just feel like I can actually be happy," Cyrus said.
"I wait for those moments of silence, when I`m just at my house, by myself," she added.
When asked if she wants to get married, she said: "I think I`ll want that in the times that it needs to be."
Cyrus and Hemsworth ended their over two-year-long relationship in September after things did not work out between them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!