Miranda Kerr believes in taking help from spouse at home
Los Angeles: Supermodel Miranda Kerr, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, thinks it is important to take help from your man instead of doing everything on own at home.
"I feel it is really important not to feel as a woman that you have to do and be everything. I`m quite dominant in my career, so what really works for me when I come home is to relax more into the feminine side,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Kerr as saying.
"(It`s important for your partner) to have the space to feel like the man in the relationship. Men feel important when you ask for their help instead of thinking you can do it all on your own."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!