Model Adriana Lima splits from Marko Jaric
Los Angeles: Supermodel Adriana Lima and her husband Marko Jaric have announced the end of their marriage of five years.
The `Victoria`s Secret Angel`, 32, and the former NBA star are parents to 4-year-old Valentina and 2-year-old Sienna, reportedly.
"After long and careful consideration, we have decided to separate after five years of marriage. We are grateful to be the parents of two incredible young daughters that we will continue to co-parent," the couple said in a joint statement.
"We would greatly appreciate your respect for our family`s privacy as we begin this delicate next chapter for all members of our family," it further read.
Lima and Jaric first met through mutual friend in 2006 during a party in LA. They got engaged in 2008 at her 27th birthday party. The two exchanged vows on Valentine`s Day in 2009 in a private ceremony.
The couple was last seen together in February this year while attending a yacht party in Miami.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why