Mohit Suri finally takes Udita for honeymoon
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mohit Suri has finally taken out time from his packed schedule to take his wife Udita Goswami for a much awaited honeymoon.
Suri is taking Udita for a romantic week in the beautiful oasis of Thailand. They will be leaving this weekend, said a statement.
The couple tied the knot Jan 29 last year, but had to delay their honeymoon as Suri was tied up with "Aashiqui 2" as well as the pre-production for his upcoming movie "The Villain", which stars Siddharth Malhotra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release