Mohit Suri finally takes Udita for honeymoon
Mumbai: Filmmaker Mohit Suri has finally taken out time from his packed schedule to take his wife Udita Goswami for a much awaited honeymoon.
Suri is taking Udita for a romantic week in the beautiful oasis of Thailand. They will be leaving this weekend, said a statement.
The couple tied the knot Jan 29 last year, but had to delay their honeymoon as Suri was tied up with "Aashiqui 2" as well as the pre-production for his upcoming movie "The Villain", which stars Siddharth Malhotra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?