Mollie King inspired by grandparents
London: Singer Mollie King, who is currently single and has had heartbreak in the past, still believes in love because her grandparents are happy together despite being together for years.
"I have become more cynical about finding the fairy tale as I have grown up, I admit. But then I think about my grandparents, who are my favourite couple in the whole world. They are 87 or something, and I have never seen a couple more in love," King told Cosmopolitan magazine, reports contactmusic.com.
"They drive each other up the wall, but the way my grandad looks at my granny is enough to tell me that there is someone out there for everyone, and that love can last," she added.
King`s parents split up when she was 8, but she is pleased they can put their problems behind them and be together as a family on special days.
"Everyone thinks I must come from the perfect family, where we all just bake cakes, because I am so upbeat and positive about love.
"But I am not, my parents split when I was 8. I think it affected my sisters, who were 10 and 12 at the time. I was too young to understand it, and to be honest, I can`t really remember my parents being together, which is sad," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth