Movie set love is awkward: Kate Bosworth
London: Actress Kate Bosworth found it awkward falling in love with her director husband at work.
The 30-year-old beauty met spouse Michael Polish on the set of movie `Big Sur`, which he directed, and she said blurring the lines between professionalism and romance was a strange time, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s always going to be awkward if you develop a relationship with the director. We weren`t a couple as such on set, but we were falling for each other.
"I was worried at first because I wasn`t sure how he felt about me professionally, much less personally. But then things became clearer between us and it came to a point where I decided to trust my feelings and told myself, `This is for real`," she said.
The Hollywood couple tied the knot in August after two years of dating, and despite their relatively short relationship, Bosworth feels she was destined to be with Polish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Dishoom' poster OUT! Varun Dhawan, John Abraham look uber classy
- Did Deepika Padukone really meet Ranveer Singh in Paris? Details inside!
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- This latest OK JAANU pic shows Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor are so much in love!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex