Music is the key to making my marriage work: Nikki Reed
Los Angeles: `Twilight` star Nikki Reed, who is happily married to Paul McDonald, says a successful Hollywood relationship does not come easy.
The 24-year-old actress and her `American Idol` alumnus husband do their best to beat the odds of failing at an industry marriage, reported People magazine.
"I feel like especially being in this crazy, weirdo world that we`re in, where we`re making movies and people are on tour, it`s just so easy to lose track of what`s important.
"I feel like it`s really important to just be with each other and make the other person a priority," Reed said.
She said that they continue spending even more time together by collaborating on music.
"We`re actually writing a full-length (album) and we should be releasing that in the next couple of months," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth