My break-up with Marc was like an explosion: Jennifer Lopez
London: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez, whose seven-year marriage to singer Marc Anthony ended after he filed for divorce last year, says even getting out of the bed was a struggle after she had a devastating break-up.
Lopez, 43, said she felt the whole world has come to an end, reported Daily Mirror.
"It was very hard to get up in the morning. Very hard. When you`re depressed and sad all the time it`s very difficult. I felt like my whole life had fallen apart. What I had known for seven or eight years with my children and everything, it was just... Boom! An explosion!," Lopez said.
But Lopez threw herself into work, filmed thriller `Parker` with Brit action hero Jason Statham. She plays an estate agent whose life is in ruins in the film.
"It was very personal and very disappointing but actually great for the movie because the character was very much like that as well. So I could use all those feelings and all that sadness," she added.
The singer is now dating her choreographer, 25-year-old Casper Smart.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians prefer ‘sleeping’ with smartphones over sex: survey
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`