My fiance is my buddy, says Scarlett Johansson
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson, who has found love again with Romain Dauriac after her divorce with Ryan Reynolds, says her fiance is her best friend but they don`t want to rush for marriage.
Johansson currently stars in Oscar nominated film `Her` as the voice of the computer operating system who falls in the love with a lonely letter writer, played by Joaquin Phoenix in the Spike Jonze directed movie.
"I`m very happy. He`s my buddy," Johansson told People magazine while talking about her journalist fiance.
The couple got engaged last August but do not want to "rush through it" and plan to take their time in planning a wedding.
"Being engaged is an exciting time to enjoy and to really savor," she says.
Johansson was earlier married to Reynolds but they divorced in 2011. She was briefly linked to Sean Penn following her divorce.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya