My fiance is my buddy, says Scarlett Johansson
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson, who has found love again with Romain Dauriac after her divorce with Ryan Reynolds, says her fiance is her best friend but they don`t want to rush for marriage.
Johansson currently stars in Oscar nominated film `Her` as the voice of the computer operating system who falls in the love with a lonely letter writer, played by Joaquin Phoenix in the Spike Jonze directed movie.
"I`m very happy. He`s my buddy," Johansson told People magazine while talking about her journalist fiance.
The couple got engaged last August but do not want to "rush through it" and plan to take their time in planning a wedding.
"Being engaged is an exciting time to enjoy and to really savor," she says.
Johansson was earlier married to Reynolds but they divorced in 2011. She was briefly linked to Sean Penn following her divorce.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK songwriter society sues SoundCloud over copyright: Report
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- John Abraham, Anil Kapoor enthral fans with 'Welcome Back' promotions
- Would love to be a dance teacher: Alia Bhatt