My marriage isn`t normal: Isla Fisher
London: Actress Isla Fisher says being married to Sacha Baron Cohen has given her some surreal moments thanks to his controversial brand of comedy.
The 37-year-old actress said being married to the comedian means she constantly worries about his safety as well as their financial well-being because of the risky nature of his films, reported Contactmusic.
"It`s definitely not a normal relationship. You know there have been times in the past with the guerrilla style film making of `Borat` and `Bruno` where there were surreal conversations, `How many people are suing us? Are you wanted in any states? Are you alive?," she said.
The couple have their hands full raising daughters Olive, five, and Elula, two, and Fisher says her family is now a priority over landing major film roles.
"I`m not sure I`d want to do another lead at this juncture in my life. It`s why ensemble pieces are so attractive to me," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!