My marriage to Chris Martin is complicated, says Gwyneth Paltrow
London: Gwyneth Paltrow has admitted that her marriage to Coldplay’s frontman Chris Martin is not perfect.
She told the Sun that regardless of what happens in their marriage, she chose the best father and both of them are committed co-parents.
Earlier, sources had said that there was no hint of an impending split between the couple, one of the sources said that the couple are still very much together.
In 2011, Paltrow had admitted that her marriage wasn’t always “rosy,” saying that sometimes it is hard being with someone for a long time.
And last year when she was asked what was difficult about being wed to Martin, she said that it was probably the couple’s artistic temperaments, as artists are sensitive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies