My parents are in happier place now: Rob Kardashian
Los Angeles: TV personality Rob Kardashian says his mother Kris Jenner and stepfather Bruce are in happier place after their split.
The couple decided to part ways after 22 years of marriage, reported Ace Showbiz.
"There`s no negative, bad blood. (Bruce has) been in my life since I was 2 years old and that will never change, and same obviously with my mom... Same with my sisters, there`s no bad blood.
"Even between my mom and Bruce there`s no negative, bad blood... I don`t think they can be in a happier place right now," he said.
Rob, 26, also talks about his sister Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom, who are said having problems in their marriage and said, "Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar, (is) my brother but Khloe is also my sister... (Khloe`s) very happy and just going in the right direction."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'