My parents are in happier place now: Rob Kardashian
Los Angeles: TV personality Rob Kardashian says his mother Kris Jenner and stepfather Bruce are in happier place after their split.
The couple decided to part ways after 22 years of marriage, reported Ace Showbiz.
"There`s no negative, bad blood. (Bruce has) been in my life since I was 2 years old and that will never change, and same obviously with my mom... Same with my sisters, there`s no bad blood.
"Even between my mom and Bruce there`s no negative, bad blood... I don`t think they can be in a happier place right now," he said.
Rob, 26, also talks about his sister Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom, who are said having problems in their marriage and said, "Honestly, I support both parties, Lamar, (is) my brother but Khloe is also my sister... (Khloe`s) very happy and just going in the right direction."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner announce plans to divorce
- Donald Trump sues Univision for $500 mn over Miss USA cancellation
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments