My relationship with Vanessa is not over: Johnny Depp
London: Actor Johnny Depp has denied the rumours of split with partner Vanessa Paradis.
The 48-year-old Hollywood superstar slammed the break-up rumours at the London premiere of his vampire flick "Dark Shadows", reported Sun online.
"They are absolutely not true. No matter what I say about this, people believe the opposite," he said.
Depp, who plays bloodsucker Barnabas Collins in Tim Burton`s new movie, said no one believes his denial about the reports of split from Paradis.
"I cannot say enough about it not being over," he added.
"The Tourist" star had remained tight-lipped about the speculations until last night, but Paradis spoke out in January to deny the split.
"It is false, this rumour could cause a lot of harm to my family and my children," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sex or acting - what did Aditya Roy Kapoor choose? Watch video
- Kareena Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra rejected Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil'- Here's why
- Does Ganesha really ride a mouse?
- RIP Hanumanthappa Koppad: B-Town mourns brave soldier's death
- Oh boy! Have you seen a three-legged dog? Watch short film which tells a touching tale