My wedding will not be typical: Adam Levine
Los Angeles: Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine says his wedding to model Behati Prinsloo will not be the usual one.
The 35-year-old singer, without disclosing the details of the wedding preparations, said he is preparing a lot that anybody can think, suggest reports.
"I`m probably doing more than you think and less than you think, as well. It (wedding) won`t be typical, I can tell you that."
Levine said he feels he is at the right place in his life right now.
"I definitely feel like I`m sitting in the chair I`m supposed to be sitting in right now. It all feels very natural. It won`t be typical, I can tell you that," he said.
The singer began dating the Victoria`s Secret model in 2012 but broke up in March 2013 and later reconciled and became engaged in July same year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic