My wedding will not be typical: Adam Levine
Los Angeles: Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine says his wedding to model Behati Prinsloo will not be the usual one.
The 35-year-old singer, without disclosing the details of the wedding preparations, said he is preparing a lot that anybody can think, suggest reports.
"I`m probably doing more than you think and less than you think, as well. It (wedding) won`t be typical, I can tell you that."
Levine said he feels he is at the right place in his life right now.
"I definitely feel like I`m sitting in the chair I`m supposed to be sitting in right now. It all feels very natural. It won`t be typical, I can tell you that," he said.
The singer began dating the Victoria`s Secret model in 2012 but broke up in March 2013 and later reconciled and became engaged in July same year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Sophie Choudry secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Hilarious: Sonakshi Sinha trolls Air India pilot on Snapchat! - Know why